- There is a heated discussion whether…
- Does anyone hold the same attitude towards this issue ？Definitely not，actually，opinions vary from person to person.
- Some maintain that ( 正方观点 )， firstly，（理由之一）
- Secondly, (理由之二)
- However，quite a few people hold the opposite opinion that
for one thing，（理由之一）
- For another， （理由之二）
- To my way of thinking，（个人观点）. In the first place，（理由之一）
- Given all the factors I have outlined，I strongly commit to the notion that ( 重申个人观点)
（1）某物是有好处的：something is beneficial to sth.
（2）某物是有坏处测：something is detrimental to sth.
（3）某物优点>缺点： The merits of sth. far outweigh its demerits.
（4） A优点>B优点： The merits of A are much greater than those of B.
2，英文提示：a 简要描述图片；b 给出有关于主题“the importance of doing small things before undertaking something big”的观点
- The past several years have witnessed a not uncommon phenomenon that ( 社会现象 ).
- Taking a look around，one can find examples with ease： （举实例映证社会现象）
- Ample reasons can account for this phenomenon，and the followings
might be the most critical
- Secondly， （原因之二）
- The problem mentioned above will bound to generate severe consequences if we keep turning a blind eye and deaf ear to it. On the one hand, (危害之一)
- On the other hand，（危害之二）
- Effective measures should be adopted before things get worse. First and foremost，（措施一）.
- Only with these measures taken can we （美好愿景）
（1）扬善去恶：What we should do is to encourage the merits and diminish the demerits to the least extent.
（2）加强教育：A public education campaign should be launched to make people have a good knowledge of …（很好地理解）
（3）政府出台：It is essential that the authorities should work out and implement relevant laws and regulations to put an end to this trend.
（4）呼吁政府：We should appeal to the government to work out rigid laws to punish various illegal conducts that are potentially detrimental to the environment.
（5）大家联合起来：It is high time that parents，educators，and the authorities make combined efforts to put an end to this situation.
（6）个人意识：The public should enhance their consciousness of the significance of …
（7）采取行动：We must press forward on deeper research， but research alone is inadequate, actually，any one of us has good reason to take actions to…
（1）From what has been discussed above, we can draw the conclusion that
（2）只有采取措施，我们才能：Only with these measures adopted can we …
（3）我坚信生活美好：It is deeply-rooted in my mind that a happy and bright future is awaiting us if we make every effort to
（4）和谐社会人人追求：It is deeply-rooted in my mind that the world will be a more harmonious place for us to live in.
As we can see from the picture，there are two persons, debating about the importance of doing small things before undertaking something big, who are a father and his son。
As is vividly depicted in the picture, two men ，who are a father and his son，are talking about what should be done firstly，the small thing or the big ones.Simple as it is, what the picture conveys to us is thought-provoking。
A：the importance of doing small things before undertaking something big